We’re Meetings.io™— a software company that provides teams and businesses an easier way to run their meetings.
We believe well-run meetings can change lives, boost careers, create jobs, and save the world. We are a fast-growing, dynamic SaaS startup, building our Administrative Team. We are looking to hire an Executive Assistant who will support the Chief Technology Officer and Chief Experience Officer.
Anywhere USA (preferably within the Central Time Zone)
About the role
In this role, you will be a part of the Strategic Operation Team supporting both the Technology and Experience Teams, among others.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments, both virtual and in-person
- Reply to email; manage the inbox and calendar for CTO
- Maintain accurate contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Document notes and conversations in our project management software
- Support the CTO with various administrative tasks as needed
- Handle multiple projects across organization departments, always prioritizing
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Develop and optimize administrative systems and processes
What we look for
- 3 years Executive Assistance or Project Management experience required
- 1 year EOS experience preferred or Entrepreneurial interest
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills; able to make own decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office / GSuite, with strong email correspondence skills
- High level of accountability
- Great attitude (smile-through-the phone level of great!) and highly personable
- You go the extra mile—providing the minimum isn’t good enough for you
- Extremely tech-savvy—loves geeking out about technology
- Impeccable follow-through (you finish your tasks and projects)
- High level of accountability. If something falls through the cracks (or your make a mistake) you take accountability and come up with a solution. You are fully in communication ahead of time
- Helping is your first instinct, meaning you think in terms of “us” vs. just “you.”
- You’re willing to be open, honest, and vulnerable with those around you.
- Love and promote great team work
- Taking on big challenges doesn’t intimidate you because you know, whatever happens, you’ll figure it out.
- Computer, camera, high-speed internet and a quiet place to work without distractions
Meetings.io is passionate about people and productivity. In a sea of meetings that should have been emails, we set out to turn bad meetings into a force for good. We believe that if one single person can increase their productivity and gain back time, they can amplify their positive impact on those around them, and ultimately, society as a whole.